180g-600g tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyfish88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Perhaps diy is the best option for the op. For less than 1000 he can build a pretty decent tank with all the guides in the diy tank and stand section.

But if you want a ready made item, pony up some good dough, or go play the lotto. 2500 for that monster 500 gallon tank in GTA kijiji is stupidly sick. Thats a miracle tank too, I talked to the owner of that tank trying to make it work for my place but I cant go that large in my condo without risking real huge damage. I think he offered me the entire setup with sumps for 2800.00.....

Sent from my SGH-I317M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Damn that's a good deal. If I didn't buy my 600g and that 500g was closer to me I'd be all over it:)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Redtailedcat

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2010
Ontario Canada
He is looking for a 600 gallon with stand, canopy, filters, fish, delivered, set up, for free.

I just dont think the op realizes just how much things cost to play in these leagues.

Keep waiting. Someone might just be giving their entire set up away for free and deliver it to you for free as well. Either that, or hell could freeze over.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

1+

i just spent $2000 on a tank you have seen before muskyboy. if you wanna play with the big boys you gotta pay.

muskieboy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
You guys are funny. This thread is not supposed to be a discussion on what tank is a good deal or not. Please only post if you have a tank for sale or if you know someone selling one. If you have any problems pm me.

fyi, I've been exchanging emails with someone who's selling a 8x4 lobster tank include filters for $500. I'm not totally sure if I'm going to get it or not because the owner doesn't know the height or glass thickness, it also doesn't have a center brace. I also still need to figure out how to transport it home.

theyangman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
You're right this thread WAS a thread about wanting to buy but once you start saying everything is too expensive, over priced, other "better deals" is when we all began mocking you and making fun of you.

That lobster tank is gonna be a quality showpiece direct from Metro. Safe to assume that it is going to be 8 x 4 x.... 1?

Good luck bro, you are going to need it.

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
fyi, I've been exchanging emails with someone who's selling a 8x4 lobster tank include filters for $500. I'm not totally sure if I'm going to get it or not because the owner doesn't know the height or glass thickness, it also doesn't have a center brace. I also still need to figure out how to transport it home.
just curious, this lobster tank? :D

5360731_20.jpg

muskieboy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
So let me get this straight, you guys are mad at me because I didn't buy the tank you proposed and because I thought it was over priced. Sounds a little silly to me. Just because you post a tank doesn't mean I'm going to immediately buy it, same reason why you wouldn't buy the first car or house you see. Me and you may have different opinions on whats a good deal or not, its nothing to argue over.

Can we please stop this pointless arguing and get this thread back on track?

Edit: @fishes33, its the second one. btw do you have a link to the first tank? just curious

Any guesses on the height of the tank?(second pic)

Crazyfish88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
BC, Canada
I think this is the tank he was talking about. It's quite nice and I want it too, if it can fit thru my door >.<"
That looks like it needs some serious cleaning. Anyhow that tank be good for stingrays or a saltwater frag tank as the height of it is very low. Looks to be 14-15" tall. Be easy to fit that through a door. Place it on its side;)

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Crazyfish88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Also the 2nd tank be around 300 gallons if the dimensions are 96"x48"x15". Not 100% sure on the height but in my eyes it's no higher then 15". U can give an idea how tall it is cuz just look at the 1.5"-2" bulkhead on the side. By estimating by the bulkhead It actually might be less then 15" tall. I'd say more like 13" tall.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store