May 11, 2021
Price
Region
Southern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
I have a pair of azul bass for sale asking 220 for both. I also have other fish as well including a large Ripsaw catfish and a bigger bass. Also willing to trade for smaller more exotic bass or any smaller albino arowana+ cash

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
The price is comparable to buying 2 babies and paying shipping

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Bigcatfish0421

Feeder Fish
May 11, 2021
Price it unreasonably high.
Im sorry but I just don’t understand, someone could buy babies but these are 13 inches? Usually bigger fish go for more imo. Already sold the other 2 for this price? Maybe you can help me understand what you’re logic is a little better.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Im sorry but I just don’t understand, someone could buy babies but these are 13 inches? Usually bigger fish go for more imo. Already sold the other 2 for this price? Maybe you can help me understand what you’re logic is a little better.
You’re asking 220 for the two PBass and that’s not including shipping, shipping is gonna add at least another hundred. The price that’s it’s at right now is a good price if it were being picked up but if it’s being shipped then it’ll make it unreasonably high. Bigger fish do cost more but that varies from species to species along with quality and health of the fish. Just my opinion.

Bigcatfish0421

Feeder Fish
May 11, 2021
You’re asking 220 for the two PBass and that’s not including shipping, shipping is gonna add at least another hundred. The price that’s it’s at right now is a good price if it were being picked up but if it’s being shipped then it’ll make it unreasonably high. Bigger fish do cost more but that varies from species to species along with quality and health of the fish. Just my opinion.
Well thank you for explain, don’t wanna come off as rude to anyone. I am selling for pickup only and it is obo.

Reactions: Rtc/tsn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store