210 tanganyikan tank - start to finish

Sic_Maggot13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2008
San Diego
hey addicted...where you at aquatic warehouse on saturday? and did someone in a blue shirt with long hair talk to you? haha just wondering

addicted2cichlids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2008
Tanganyika Coastline
Sic_Maggot13;1744826; said:
hey addicted...where you at aquatic warehouse on saturday? and did someone in a blue shirt with long hair talk to you? haha just wondering
hahaha! thats you! wheres the hookup man! how come you never said you worked at aquatic man? :irked: ... tell sam were gonna expand the "african section".... no justice! no peace!

Sic_Maggot13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2008
San Diego
addicted2cichlids;1744867; said:
hahaha! thats you! wheres the hookup man! how come you never said you worked at aquatic man? :irked: ... tell sam were gonna expand the "african section".... no justice! no peace!
lmao, i havent worked there that long thats why. they wanted me there because no one but sam knows anything about freshwater and i will eventually talk him into more africans after i start convincing more people to buy them :D what fish do you want? i will check some prices or i can order some fish.

and i didn't really help out i just get excited when people who like africans come in, thanks for wasting my time at work hahahah

addicted2cichlids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2008
Tanganyika Coastline
Sic_Maggot13;1744971; said:
lmao, i havent worked there that long thats why. they wanted me there because no one but sam knows anything about freshwater and i will eventually talk him into more africans after i start convincing more people to buy them :D what fish do you want? i will check some prices or i can order some fish.

and i didn't really help out i just get excited when people who like africans come in, thanks for wasting my time at work hahahah
i see. ill let you know what fish come to mind! are we talkin wholesale or markup if i were to go thru you? good lookin out though. shoot, if sams lookin for another african person hit me up! hahahaha, i was wasting your time more like helping you past time!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store