29 stocking

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
I just googled blennies to see what they look like n I think I'm in love I saw this pic and would definitely might get one if I can. Here's the pic I saw. ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1384750231.916366.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Wait who was that said no dotty back will work the one I was talking about was a bicolor dotty back and from what I saw they get only 3".

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Ok so here's the new list. Tell me if I'm overstocked but to me this seems but I might go with a bigger tank maybe a 40 breeder if the $1 a gallon sale comes soon.

1clown
1bicolor dotty back
1 yellow watchmen goby
1 red shrimp
1 red starfish

Melbell

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hawaii
Dottybacks especially the one half yellow half purple, are really agressive and most likely eat the shrimp and kill the goby... The one with the purple stripe on the top is a little more shy. But I dont think tjat would work in a smaller tank. I work at a salt water lfs and have heard stories of them bullying fish 2x 3x its size

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Ok so scratch the dotty back and replace it with a mandarin. Is there any schooling fish I can put?

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
Mandarins are extremely hard to keep since most will only eat live copepods and it takes a mature and stable tank to keep a steady supply of them, otherwise you'll be shelling out cash on a regular basis to keep them fed. As for starfish, I have a bristle star in my 28G reef that does just fine. It found a home in my LR and all I ever see are it's arms though. Still cool to watch them come out and flail around during feeding time.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Mandarins are extremely hard to keep since most will only eat live copepods and it takes a mature and stable tank to keep a steady supply of them, otherwise you'll be shelling out cash on a regular basis to keep them fed. As for starfish, I have a bristle star in my 28G reef that does just fine. It found a home in my LR and all I ever see are it's arms though. Still cool to watch them come out and flail around during feeding time.
I've read mixed results on them. The accounts are like you said they are hard to keep but others say that you can get lucky and get an easy eater.

Melbell

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hawaii
Schooking fish other than green chromis would be pajama/banggai cardinals? Theyre both pretty coool looking.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store