2Pac?... or Too PACKed?!!

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Thanos is killed! The Infiniti stones are safe! The time space continuum remains! I am Iron Man!! *snaps* what’s going on?

• Haha
Reactions: Matteus

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Earlier today I came across a video on youtube in which a guy was featuring his six hundred gallon tank.Among other fish the tank housed about three huge albino iridescent sharks an albino silver aro and three albino oscars.The guy said he had two FX6's for his filter system which did not appear to be adequate for the bio load.
I don't have a youtube account or I would have shared the video here but seeing this thread made me think of it.

Reactions: Matteus

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I believe you meant this video?

Funny, I have seen this guys videos pop up at least once a week for over a year and never clicked on them until now because of you.

As for not being able to post the video, find the video you want to show then go on your internet browser and pull it up. Then copy the url and copy and paste it to here. That’s what I do.

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Earlier today I came across a video on youtube in which a guy was featuring his six hundred gallon tank.Among other fish the tank housed about three huge albino iridescent sharks an albino silver aro and three albino oscars.The guy said he had two FX6's for his filter system which did not appear to be adequate for the bio load.
I don't have a youtube account or I would have shared the video here but seeing this thread made me think of it.
You don't need a youtube account to share a video, just copy and paste the page address and drop it into the Insert Media button when posting. Also below each video is a share button you can get a link from, you don't need to be signed in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store