340 gallon tank on Craigslist?

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
I would have drove the rest of the way and kicked him in the bag for the inconvenience. Then I would call it even
Well the guy is a fking dbag. lied this whole time, turns out the buyer backed out so he just emailed me and said if I want to come pick it up.
-_- welcome to Vancouver

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
Well the guy is a fking dbag. lied this whole time, turns out the buyer backed out so he just emailed me and said if I want to come pick it up.
-_- welcome to Vancouver
Whole story short. Agreed to check it out today, left home at noon, fast forward 1:02 pm getting an email saying it's sold, returning home and I decided to test it out as I have seen people do this when they get a higher offer the day you are supposed to pick up, so I write I'll offer $300, 4pm email saying to come pick it up, as he ditched the guy offering $20 extra to hold it...

Finally got it off my chest and a new start in the hunt of a new good deal

image.png

image.png

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
There is no way it was a 340. This guy was full of BS. Sorry you ended up wasting so much time. You should have gone up there and offered a $50 take it or leave it offer. Lol
Haha thanks, I just wanted to check it out to make sure, sad to see but this wasn't the first time it happened

There will always be a better tank out there sooner or later

fishnatics

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Well it wasn't the first time this happened, and for sure not the last
Just gotta keep looking for another deal
It happened to me when I was giving away free fish. Kept saying to meet him here and there but never showed up or called next day and said his phone died. Finally I did the same thing to him and never showed up. Guess he got the message. Hope you find another good deal.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store