Apr 27, 2018
Price
Region
Northern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Looking to add some Datnoids into my growout tank. Im not worried about species as much as I am quality but no AT's. Located in the north bay area and can drive anywhere within the bay area (California) to pickup. Let me know what you have and we can go from there. Thanks!

Reactions: dr exum

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
i think josh tanks had / has some -

you gonna test the waters first? put something sturdy in there with the squad?

Reactions: Ocfishclub

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
i think josh tanks had / has some -

you gonna test the waters first? put something sturdy in there with the squad?
Right now I have a few plecos in there with them so I hope it'll be fine. Def no small datnoids going in with my big fogo right now haha. However I do have a 13" African Arowana coming next week that ill be trying out with them

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
Right now I have a few plecos in there with them so I hope it'll be fine. Def no small datnoids going in with my big fogo right now haha. However I do have a 13" African Arowana coming next week that ill be trying out with them
nice!

i need to read / gather more info on those -

wonder if they are hard to get on pellets?

you get from Rod?

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
nice!

i need to read / gather more info on those -

wonder if they are hard to get on pellets?

you get from Rod?
From what ive gathered after 12" theyre much easier to keep. under 8" theyre quite the challenge and need constant care. Under 3" is almost impossible to raise them.

Apparently around 12" they convert to being a scap and detritus cleaner so it'll help keep my sands clean!

I unfortunately did get it from pfins against my better judgement. because its the first time Ive seen one over 12" for sale recently and I dont want to have too wake up in the middle of the night to feed a 5-6" one

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store