460 gallon tank Snow Datnoid tank

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Looking pleased with yourself mate :D im not surprised though that snow dat is gona look awesome when it grows

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Ah now I know where your fish hook up is at ;) thats why you've got every platinum fish hiding at your place :D well Kelson looks pleased with himself on a nice find hahaha.
Is he the same cousin that was on here having a heated debate with some of this lot ? (from what I can remember :D )

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Ah now I know where your fish hook up is at ;) thats why you've got every platinum fish hiding at your place :D well Kelson looks pleased with himself on a nice find hahaha.
Is he the same cousin that was on here having a heated debate with some of this lot ? (from what I can remember :D )
Hahaha...... we were just hearing different angles/views/opinions and it turned into a very warm debate if that's what you want to call it :) He was merely trying to share the fish.. until ppl started to ask how much? Maybe I should have never answered the question. :D

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
The light needs an upgrade, the wood needs plants and the fish are ugly. You should give the entire tank to me and I'll make sure to properly renovate the tank. ;););)

Last edited:

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
The light needs an upgrade, the wood needs plants and the fish are ugly. You should give the entire tank to me and I'll make sure to properly renovate the tank. ;););)
LOL lights are on the way.. shipped out 2 days ago.. there are a few plants planned and the fish will look less ugly when I stare at them longer.... LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store