5,000 gallon Arapaima Gigas Tank by JohnPTC

Experiment397

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2010
Probably the Poly section
holy crud dude that is sweet my biggest tank is 125. i hope to one day build a 1200 gallon tank for a redtail catfish and some other fish, pacus, and maybe an arowana. i can only dream of an arapima gigas, thooes are the coolist fish on the planet, they remind me of my first fish a fighting betta, also known as the shortfinned betta. i don't know how you managed to afford all that and how you managed to find the patience for all that

]V[onster Fish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2010
land of exotic
i saw you and sam and your 10t gallon tank in animal planet. You really have a great tank. mine is 2800gallon. thinking if i would expand it. :). How big is you tems?

A1.ExoticAquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2010
U.S.A.
:)
Construction and design of this tank was great.Trully good stuff.
Good supporting equipments. Trully heavy duty stuff. Nice fish.
I am really proud of you guys and would be really proud of myself, if I did something like this. Kudoos to you, and you family. Great Finished product.
Thanks, for sharing. However, I wonder what something like this would cost totally, from the intiall design phase up until the cycling period. I would greatly appreciate it if you would get back at me, to let me know what was the total cost.Thanks, happy fish keeping. Thanks, again. Bye. :headbang2
:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store