johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
:):)

A1.ExoticAquatics;4258304; said:
:)
Construction and design of this tank was great.Trully good stuff.
Good supporting equipments. Trully heavy duty stuff. Nice fish.
I am really proud of you guys and would be really proud of myself, if I did something like this. Kudoos to you, and you family. Great Finished product.
Thanks, for sharing. However, I wonder what something like this would cost totally, from the intiall design phase up until the cycling period. I would greatly appreciate it if you would get back at me, to let me know what was the total cost.Thanks, happy fish keeping. Thanks, again. Bye. :headbang2
:)

Land Rover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2010
am I impressed...... YEEES dude, very cool tank, i had some of this in mind my self, but i my country we do it at little differnt.

Tell me something, the windows.. Is it plastic?? How thick is it?

Wery nice Gigas, you are living the dream buddy :)

Respect... that must be the word

Ocean Railroader

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2010
Richmond VA
I have a question about building this thing? I'm thinking about under taking building some thing like this when I get my own place and wounder what type of building permits would you have to get to build something like this such as would this be under adding a room to your house or would it go under adding a swimming pool?

Also would building a cinder block tank be cheaper then building one out of pored concrete?

erock4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
Rochester, NY
Really nicely done! Thanks very much for posting step by step what you did, I really love learning the process, and hope to make my own monster tank soon! Thanks! :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store