523 gallon plywood build (pic heavy)

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
Few years late but nice build! You did a very nice job on it. You also convinced me to go with the Max ACR on my build. I was leaning that way but still considering my options, your tank has convinced me seeing it still running 4 years later. I'm thinking I'll order a couple kits later this week.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Just read through the whole thread, like wow! Liar liar pants on fire, no skills he said! For someone with no DIY skills that is some job. I feel a bit dizzy though, the amount of times you've chopped and and changed, haha. That last video is beautiful, i'm one of those that sees monster tank and expects monster fish, a waste otherwise. But that video has changed my opinion, love it......until you decide to change it round again!

Dis

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Congrats. Tank still looks great and so do the fish. I think I've been following this thread for almost 5 years. Goodluck on the next 5

Reactions: stempy

stempy

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2011
Galloway, OH
I just realized how badly the camera picked up the lighting on the tank, guess I should have watched the video off of youtube, not my phone :( it's 2 20k 150w metal halides and the tank is actually rather dim giving it that deep water feel to it, to bad the camera makes it quite bright and over exaggerated.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store