75 GALLON TANKS

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I've never heard of a "tangerine" gourami. Are they by any chance also known as gold gouramis?

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Thanks man! Wow you’ve had fish before I was born? I thought about rainbow fish there pretty cool, I LOVE golden rams and gouramis would like 5 tangerine gouramis and 2 or 3 rams work in a 75 gallon tank?
Lol alot of us have.
I was in my saltwater phase for as long as you are old. At your age I was breeding mbuna and selling them to lfs. #goals... Lol jk just enjoy it.

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Lol alot of us have.
I was in my saltwater phase for as long as you are old. At your age I was breeding mbuna and selling them to lfs. #goals... Lol jk just enjoy it.
? with my 10 gallon tank that’s open rn I’m thinking about breeding cobra guppies and selling them. Are there any other fresh water fish I should breed for profit?

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
You don’t make profit off of guppies and it’s hard enough to BREAK EVEN when breeding fish let alone make a profit. I wouldn’t bother trying to make a profit.

Well you can make profit off of guppies but to do so you either have to breed the REALLY nice guppies which cost a lot, develop your own strain which takes years and lots of money, or breed in bulk which takes time, money, and space. And the amount of space it would take to make it profitable would be more space than your bedroom.
The only real way to be profitable would be to breed marine fish I would imagine but don’t even think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store