Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
this is really cool! How did you build it? Do you have a build thread on it? Would be interesting to see how to do, especially cause you didn't have to drill the tank.

Also totally didn't know you had your polys on white substrate. Love it!
Nothing special. I was feeding it with my 406 fluval. But that wasn't powerful enough so I got a 400 gph pump and put it in my tank. It will be the pump that works the internal canister on the 180 and will feed the pothos up top. The acrylic tank I made back when I had saltwater. The other is just a planter. I used a bulk head and fed it down to the tank. Oh I built the shelf it's on too lol.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Dont workout next to the tank:)
Oh man! I don't work out so it all good! lol I should work out its just so boring.
My wife is a beachbody coach she works out, no tank down there. I have usurped some of her workout area to work on the carving of the foam. Shes mostly running right now so shes not using the space to much. I have a work bench but no t.v. the "gym" has a t.v., t.v. is important to my sanity while working on projects like this. Its like I need two things going on to be productive. I cant just sit in silence, radio doesn't do it either for this kind of stuff. When I was in school I had to have the t.v. on to do my homework took most of high school to figure that out. I guess I'm kinda A D D never been diagnosed. I swear if nothing is going on around me that I can get interested in I just zone out and my mind goes everywhere else but where I need it to be.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Oh man! I don't work out so it all good! lol I should work out its just so boring.
My wife is a beachbody coach she works out, no tank down there. I have usurped some of her workout area to work on the carving of the foam. Shes mostly running right now so shes not using the space to much. I have a work bench but no t.v. the "gym" has a t.v., t.v. is important to my sanity while working on projects like this. Its like I need two things going on to be productive. I cant just sit in silence, radio doesn't do it either for this kind of stuff. When I was in school I had to have the t.v. on to do my homework took most of high school to figure that out. I guess I'm kinda A D D never been diagnosed. I swear if nothing is going on around me that I can get interested in I just zone out and my mind goes everywhere else but where I need it to be.
Your like me, lolz
TV is everything, i even put a TV in my garage so when i work with cars or cleaning my tank i can watch TV.
I even bought a 32" TV for outdoor when i grill in the summers.

Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store