75G stocking

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
lol wow that's great. Their good. Expensive but great.
So if it isn't a true surinamensis. What is it
What is CoA
Could be altifrons or dicrozoster, there are a bunch of geos that look pretty similar. I'm not a geophagus expert, perhaps one could chime in.
CoA is Cichlids of the Americas, online cichlid distributer specializing in central and south americans. AF gets their American cichlids from them, though they will get some of the more common ones from other distributors.
Yes AF is pricey. Still worth it to me because of the care they put into maintenance on the tanks. Whenever they see a single spot of ich, the whole tank is quarantined and they won't sell a fish out of it. The employees all have to take tests on different types of fish, and generally all love aquariums. Was a pretty cool place to work.

Reactions: Ilovefishes24

Ilovefishes24

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2017
Could be altifrons or dicrozoster, there are a bunch of geos that look pretty similar. I'm not a geophagus expert, perhaps one could chime in.
CoA is Cichlids of the Americas, online cichlid distributer specializing in central and south americans. AF gets their American cichlids from them, though they will get some of the more common ones from other distributors.
Yes AF is pricey. Still worth it to me because of the care they put into maintenance on the tanks. Whenever they see a single spot of ich, the whole tank is quarantined and they won't sell a fish out of it. The employees all have to take tests on different types of fish, and generally all love aquariums. Was a pretty cool place to work.
Thanks alot. Yes I love how their care for the fishes
You are correct. They won't sell anything from the sick tank
O really. I never knew they had to take test
But yep. That's where I all my rocks n stones from
My sand
Fish
Even bought my 75G from there

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store