tRiP;901282; said:
Great shots, I love the first 2 pictures
thank you..

Troyness31

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2007
Elkhart, IN
Very nice fronts Liz, Im not sure if you knew it but you have 2 different variants of fronts there. You have what appears to be a male kigoma (7 stripe) and the rest would be Burundi's, I'm just gussing but from appearance i would say that the burundis are 2 males and 1 female. Just wanted to point that out if you didnt know. I to keep a mixed tank of fronts till i get another to seperate the strains....

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
That's a cool community you got going! I like it! How big is it? I might have to jack your style one of these days ;)

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Troyness31;901777; said:
Very nice fronts Liz, Im not sure if you knew it but you have 2 different variants of fronts there. You have what appears to be a male kigoma (7 stripe) and the rest would be Burundi's, I'm just gussing but from appearance i would say that the burundis are 2 males and 1 female. Just wanted to point that out if you didnt know. I to keep a mixed tank of fronts till i get another to seperate the strains....
Thank you .............. yes i will need another tank eventually haha..

i know i have the two different varients..although there has been some breakthrough discovery that these two are actually the same species except for the number of bars.. you can read Davo's thread for all the information.. of course i do not intend to breed them together, because i have the male.. didn't know there were two haha.. i quess they are getting old enough now to id better..thank you.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
benzjamin13;901837; said:
That's a cool community you got going! I like it! How big is it? I might have to jack your style one of these days ;)
I have 7 fronts{one of different varient}other 6 are burundi"s..in a 125gal. thanks Benzjamin!

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
Looks great liz. Just wondering, is there anything you can feed them to bring out their colours. Does their colours change much depending on mood?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store