A Game Of Thrones

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
It is what it is but I do agree with sumo...although not as passionately.

It was just so bland and predictable for such a well laid out series. Don't forget one of those dudes was responsible for the lame wolverine origins deadpool lol

I loved wolverine origins!! lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I heard there was another "boo boo" in the last episode. There was a plastic water bottle under one of the seats when they were all sitting in the arena and Gray worm brought Tyrion before them.

Maybe I''m just of the age where I remember truly bad endings to shows. I suffered through watching an entire season of "Dallas" back in the early 80's and watching characters die only to find out in the last episode the entire season was a dream :uhoh::wall: lol
You watched Dallas dude?...never watched it but I still remember the whole "who shot JR" campaign.I wasnt into soap operas at the age I was back then......as for GOT,it's over and that's it.If the people in charge couldn't be bothered enough to pace things out a little better and come up with a more satisfying outcome then heck if I'm going to expend my emotiins griping about it.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
You watched Dallas dude?...never watched it but I still remember the whole "who shot JR" campaign.I wasnt into soap operas at the age I was back then......as for GOT,it's over and that's it.If the people in charge couldn't be bothered enough to pace things out a little better and come up with a more satisfying outcome then heck if I'm going to expend my emotiins griping about it.
By griping about you not griping about it in the GOT thread. I see what you did there...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
By griping about you not griping about it in the GOT thread. I see what you did there...
Over and done with and I've grudgingly moved on.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I find people who disliked the ending most are the ones who like myself watched the series from beginning to end as it came out each season...

The people who only started watching GOT towards the end or only after season 8 began to air tend to be the ones who are more forgiving about it...

Eitherway, for better or worse its now finished, so guess the only thing to do is pick up the books and start reading if you really want the true GOT experience the way it was meant to be...

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I find people who disliked the ending most are the ones who like myself watched the series from beginning to end as it came out each season...

The people who only started watching GOT towards the end or only after season 8 began to air tend to be the ones who are more forgiving about it...

Eitherway, for better or worse its now finished, so guess the only thing to do is pick up the books and start reading if you really want the true GOT experience the way it was meant to be...
+1 all around.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store