A place for FUN Chat.

chesterfieldzoo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2008
michigan
Why are you frustrated?
I could never own a snake. I keep the stuff they eat as pets. I could not say 'sorry fluffy, you are snakey's dinner tonight'. My daughter has one though and I like to look at him.

bearsher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2008
ridgecrest ca.
poor rats,i have 8 of them as pets.they're very smart and so cute.i got some ducks like 4 and a half years ago cause i love animals.they r illegal in city limits but my neighbors were cool about it.we built a huge cage and we built a house for them and pool to swim in.i use to get they're wings clipped once a year.i didn't know they were male and female til they got older.they were so cool,i was they're mamma and they didn't like anyone else.i used to go out everyday and change their water,food and take the eggs out of their nest.one time the female hid 6 eggs and they had babies.the male killed 4 of them so we added on to their condo and when the babies got bigger i let them go at a lake nearby.the babies were wild,my ducks were domesticated though.they would never survive without me.one night the female got scared when i was cleaning her water and she flew off (cause i waited too long to clip their wings) and she got ran over.i couldn't find her til i was taking the kids to school the next day.i brought her home to bury her.the male was so depressed he sqauwked all day and night and wouldn't eat.after a few months we had him put down,it was so sad =(

bearsher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2008
ridgecrest ca.
hey chester what part of michigan r u in? i used to live in munising and port huron.it's really pretty by the water.i remember we used to always eat smelt.........=)

Lady G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
Anyone around tonight? Hello if ya are!

Lady G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
How ya'll doing tonight?