Ac110?

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
danzig;723488; said:
I think they will honor it for a certain period of time afterwards. if not you could always order one online for roughly the same price.
You wont be disappointed with that filter, in fact im sure youll only buy AC HOB's after you try the 110.
I find if you turn the filter off during vaccuming and if your intake is 4" or higher off the ground you shouldnt have too much of a problem with sand, that is of course unless you got some real dirt kicker fish.
Good, i hope so
I got a 24 H tank so ishould have atleast 12" of clearance...

Thanks for the answers.. i really hope they honor the printout!

mbunabum

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2007
Upstate NY
I'm sure they will. They don't check the website. just compare product with the add to be sure it's the same product. Big Al's has them back in stock (they were out fo a bit) - you could print their add Petsmart will honor anyone. Let us know how you made out. I'm sure you like the new AC.

Carg R

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2006
Texas
I've had several running on my 125, almost 2 years now. I haven't had any problems except the plastic media "holder" floats up...I use that as a gauge as to when I should clean them. I wish they'd have built a little notch to keep the tray thing down, but that is my only complaint.

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
thye honored the coupons, never checked a date. so when u see a good deal, print it out and bring it to PETSMART for good savings.!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store