Advice With Re-Homing PB

KelberiFishLover19

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2018
I need some help with ideas on how to find a new home for my peacock bass. So the plan was to grow out my PB in a 75 gallon and then upgrade to a bigger tank. At the time financially it was a good chance everything would work out and everything would be just fine. Recently though I have had some troubles financially and no longer have the money to upgrade. Now I know there’ll be a lot of you who will say that I shouldn’t have bought the fish in the first place... well, I know your right... So, now I’m struggling to figure out what to do. I have been in contact with 3 of my LFS and even the owner of the fish tank at my local cabelas because he told me if I ever needed to get rid of him for some reason, I should contact him. Well that kinda blew up because of Bass Pro Shops new policy blah blah blah. So no one can take him. Anyways now I don’t really know what to do. I don’t really feel comfortable selling him online because if he dies it’s not like I can replace him for the buyer. Don’t feel like rambling about the whole situation so any help is appreciated. By the way, he still could stay in the tank for a few more months but I am just trying not to wait for the last minute.

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Don’t know where you are located but you can try FS with caveat of good home.
I would never judge you or anybody else. I know how you feel.
Where are you located?
Willing to tag on a pic?

Reactions: KelberiFishLover19
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store