African Cichlid Videos Post here

maynardwix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2007
Florida
www.youtube.com
Post the Videos here!

I love my African cichlids, even though they aren't that monsterous, and I'd like to see everyone elses African setups. Dosen't matter if they are Haps, Mbunas, Peacocks, lets see them. Mine is below.

[yt]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T68NMfkfZ1c&hl=en&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T68NMfkfZ1c&hl=en&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/yt]

maynardwix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2007
Florida
www.youtube.com
mike dunagan;1724812; said:
Wow what a bunch of show offs.
Lol, I saw your tank video also, I'd like to see others too though, just trying to get more people to post them.

I can't wait till you get your fish room setup and get a better camera, I need a better one too, but I'd like to see some good quality images of you peacocks.

maynardwix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2007
Florida
www.youtube.com
mike dunagan;1724837; said:
Go to the photo thread, and I have Mike Dunagan's Photo thread with pics since I got my new camera.
I saw and I'm amazed, you have some great fish, and great photos, I can never get mine to come out that good, don't know if it is the camera, or the person behind it, lol.

dyajz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2007
Syracuse
little video of my old frontosas..never posted this before..dont know why..but theres no music or sound =(

maynardwix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2007
Florida
www.youtube.com
dyajz;1725204; said:
little video of my old frontosas..never posted this before..dont know why..but theres no music or sound =(
Very cool tank, I really like the black sand. The clown loaches look really good with the frontosas too. How big is the tank?

maynardwix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2007
Florida
www.youtube.com
addicted2cichlids;1725127; said:
nice video! and the music was perfect! real layed back man!....
tried to post a vid but it didnt let me and i followed the directions too:confused:
I had problems too, I had to click on the edit button in the top right corner, looks like "a/A", then I pasted the embed code after clicking the youtube button.

I really like that type of music, goes real good with the fish, very relaxing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store