African River Biotope Log

Bluesandtwo

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2019
London UK
Nice! I love the anubias. I have one decent sized piece of anubias a buddy gave me and the only thing I'm not a fan of is the slow friggin growth
There is definitely a lack of appreciation for a tank full of (or large specimen of) anubias that is thick, full, dark green and algae free. Being so slow growung is what definitely makes this plant challenging, but also rewarding I think because you get excited when you see that new leaf!

beau1990

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
Bluesandtwo Bluesandtwo oh for sure this pices has been in my tank for 2 or 3 months and I think I have 2 new leaves so yea excited, but at the same time disappointed because no one warned me about the slow growth, but still excited. Lol

Reactions: Bluesandtwo

Bluesandtwo

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2019
London UK
Bluesandtwo Bluesandtwo oh for sure this pices has been in my tank for 2 or 3 months and I think I have 2 new leaves so yea excited, but at the same time disappointed because no one warned me about the slow growth, but still excited. Lol
Not sure what your stocking is like... but I've just added a single Oto today to see if it would help with the fine brown algae layer on some of my larger older leaves. Its been in for just a few hours and already cleaned most of the leaves so they look new again! Highly recommended little anubias helper.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store