Aimara and Armatus growouts

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
Any thoughts on that rio tapajos? I know some folks were challenging whether it was truly aimara or not. How do you feel about the color?

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Any thoughts on that rio tapajos? I know some folks were challenging whether it was truly aimara or not. How do you feel about the color?
I don't se the dot on the membrane...

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Not really concerned much with what I paid. I'm no wolf expert but I know it's not a mala lol. Got a couple of my wolf people to look at it they say lac. But both still think it's a possibility of Aimara I'll grow it out more to be sure. Its definitely more active than my suriname Aimara. If it does turn out to be a lac I'm sure I can sell it to get my $165 back lol.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Agreed it's still small. But it's possible to be lac. There's that other guy who bought a wolf as a aimara from tapajos but I'm positive it's a lac.
Pattern looks washed out in the vid cause it was likely sleeping so hard to tell.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
View attachment 1343129 moved this guy he was really getting in the way of my ray at feeding time. Thinking of getting rid of this guy after I get more spotted sleepers.
Looks like a lac, rather than aimara. This the one you bought as tapajos? Seems two vendors got the ID wrong. No spot on membrane to be aimara.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store