Albino Senegal

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Well I'm thinking my life may not be complete without owning an albino Senegal to add to my ever growing collection of little monsters :D Been looking at some places online that sell them and I'm liking the looks of them. Might see if the shop where I got all my other polys from about 20 miles from here has any on hand this weekend perhaps.

Anyone here have some albinos? (I'm sure some of you do) if so post up a few pics to help me decide if I can't live without one :D:D

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Thanks for the link sevs. That's a good price, and looks like they will even do overnight shipping for $30 which is not too bad at all. Might be worth getting two or three albinos for that price :)

I was looking at some on ebay this morning but I really like the way yours look they look really healthy. I might just end up getting some from that thrinsfish place instead.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Personally if I could get rid of my albino senegal bichir I would. He is older then my other two senegal bichirs but he's the smallest one. And one of the other 2 is a shortbody. If I was confident enough to ship fish I'd offer to send him to you for free, not even shipping.

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Every fish is gonna be definitely personality wise. My albino Senegal is a hoot though. Just be careful if you are mixing them with larger polys. Mine does get picked on (bloody pec fins) from time to time(he’s only 6 inches) because he’s the smallest. he’s very humorous and energetic and gets along with all the other fish in my tank. Sometimes he does instigate though haha. I only have a del, mokes, and a polli though, so I do not know how this would go with ornates, endlis, or other larger poly.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store