All of my bass!

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I have been experimenting with snails in my tank. Put a few in about a week or two ago more as a snack for the rays. But it’s still cruising around on the glass even right now. Maybe if you can get your hands on some nerites for cheap they can make trails on the walls before the rays chomp them lol. The bass picked them up and throw them around but seem to have not eaten the actual snail. Just a thought.

Reactions: cigars

richyrich

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2010
uk
Sorry to hear tha mate, that r parana looks really good tho.its back half looks different colour to the front half or is this just the lighting.
Personally I prefer the cleaner look the bass colours look great.
The only thing I don’t like about cleaning my glass walls is the amount of reflection I get but my tanks are close together in a small room.
Also il have to keep this in mind as sometimes I spook mine when I’m messing around cleaning.

Reactions: cigars and Matteus

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
So got some pretty good pics tonight of one of the Tocantins kel and some side shots of the 180 with the R Parana kel figures I would share

DD272A7E-2E80-4B66-8FD7-D5CDC7174D7B.jpegA77FCA3F-7A71-49AB-A850-5459704B929D.jpeg05DC3F64-CDDE-449D-AE7A-84180F63C9E0.jpegD570BC48-20CA-4AE6-8F41-900C21BBB2F3.jpeg

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Some good shots of those sexy beasts. I still cry when I only See the 2 kels in with your rays.
Yeah Matteus Matteus I hear you I really miss the kels and the broko I lost. To be honest I have to many fish don’t get me wrong I would never want to lose any of them but less bio load and food is a positive taken out of this, bass can put it down I’m sure you know.

Reactions: Matteus

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Tried to get them all in one shot all begging for food as usual
View attachment 1362250

This guy has improved coloration and rash from last update, these guys have absolutely been very stubborn with pellet training so the have only had meaty foods tilapia, shrimp, and bay scallops. I will start implementing vitachem or some sort of vitamin soak for the food given to these Kels

View attachment 1362251
I'm catching up on your bass. What size thank is that? I'd kill to have a tank that big. No room for me. I love Vitachem. And you have an oscar?!
So cool.

Reactions: cigars

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Sorry to hear tha mate, that r parana looks really good tho.its back half looks different colour to the front half or is this just the lighting.
Personally I prefer the cleaner look the bass colours look great.
The only thing I don’t like about cleaning my glass walls is the amount of reflection I get but my tanks are close together in a small room.
Also il have to keep this in mind as sometimes I spook mine when I’m messing around cleaning.
Same here but I am always cleaning glass. Freaks em.

Reactions: richyrich
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store