All of my bass!

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
I think fish are sometimes like dogs, and they will dig up things better left buried. They might not be the one poisoned by this digging.

• Haha
Reactions: cigars

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
**** that sucks :rip, hope all others are well.
Only time will tell off to do another water change tonight on the 180 and the 40 gallon did them all yesterday 600 looks great so I will wait until Friday to do that one again.

tcav88

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2017
Ohio
Only time will tell off to do another water change tonight on the 180 and the 40 gallon did them all yesterday 600 looks great so I will wait until Friday to do that one again.
Install a drip buddy ol pal, never have to change water or put hands in the tank!

Reactions: Matteus and cigars

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Install a drip buddy ol pal, never have to change water or put hands in the tank!
Would love to I have no floor drain in the basement would need some sort of pump (sump pump?) with float switch and safety switches so no floods happen. I’m sure there is a way to get it done but I have other pertinent things to spend money on both my daughters need braces just got an estimate today at 10k so hobby is going to stay the way it is for now.

• Wow
Reactions: Matteus and tcav88

tcav88

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2017
Ohio
Would love to I have no floor drain in the basement would need some sort of pump (sump pump?) with float switch and safety switches so no floods happen. I’m sure there is a way to get it done but I have other pertinent things to spend money on both my daughters need braces just got an estimate today at 10k so hobby is going to stay the way it is for now.
Lol jeez

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Wow. So sorry to hear all that bro. I guess tds meter doesn’t help aggression issues (typically).

Also wow. Didn’t realize kids were that expensive. I guess I’m leaving ning from the fore runners. Lol

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Wow. So sorry to hear all that bro. I guess tds meter doesn’t help aggression issues (typically).

Also wow. Didn’t realize kids were that expensive. I guess I’m leaving ning from the fore runners. Lol
Lol kids are the most expensive thing out there but worth every penny wouldn’t change a damn thing. I am truly blessed

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store