Alligator Gar tank size

LadAShark

Exodon
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
....your own house without earning it hurts me right in the American Dream....

either way don't get a gator gar until you have your pond. Even then I still feel like gator gars shouldn't be in the pet trade regardless.
I mean, sure, gator gars are bad, I guess. Meanwhile you can purchase a bull shark for less than a grand. How about that? Your very own maneater :3

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I mean, sure, gator gars are bad, I guess. Meanwhile you can purchase a bull shark for less than a grand. How about that? Your very own maneater :3
no fish that can either A. get over 100 pounds or B. grow past the 5 foot mark should be available without a permit. sorry I hate gov. intervention as much as the next person but its necessary for the animals welfare imo

Reactions: tlindsey and ehh

LadAShark

Exodon
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
no fish that can either A. get over 100 pounds or B. grow past the 5 foot mark should be available without a permit. sorry I hate gov. intervention as much as the next person but its necessary for the animals welfare imo
I agree 100%
You need to be able to prove that (1) you can take care of it for its whole life and (2) you aren't going to be irresponsible with it.

Cosmic_surfer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2014
Lincoln, NE
Ive explained this so many times..... My parents are finally letting me get a 180, my dad is the CEO but i will be once he steps down. The tank is in my parents house. For graduation I'm getting my own house which is being built as we speak. The reason my fish are in a 75 right now is that my parents wouldn't let me get anything bigger. My house will be built with a 1000G tank and 5000G outdoor pound/pool. IDGAF if people call me out cuz i know whats gunna end up happening so yeah. Id like to not have to explain all this again
Someone is living in dreamland.... sad, delusions of grandeur does a psychopath make.

Reactions: Owens and LadAShark

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
I don't know man, you're just making a lot of what you're saying sound hard to believe.

This too? Considering you're telling the truth, I don't see the problem in divulging this information.
This is what I mean Mrduckboots... I do construction as a carpenter P/T and am president of HAC Trucking INC. Why are you scared to indulge your information? You seem to be only talking nonsense. If your Bill Gates or even Paris Hilton... you shouldn't be afraid to say so. You should be proud since you have worked your way there. Oh wait you haven't. So stop acting like you are a boss. Show us something. Don't be a clown, troll, actor, etc... You're 17 right? Or are you?

Last edited:

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
We have seen it before. LIARS. You can keep posting. I hope you're real. Or be careful... We will catch you one day. Post pics to rep. BRUH...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store