Anubias sp. White Rose

hpham

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Okay, not all species of anubias are low light, low maintenance.. some need co² injection.... (Actual pressurized) and huge amounts of light. As my last post stated, it's not really a stable strain. This will need high light, lots of nutrients, and high co². If it's emersed just put it on something in your tank, leave it be. It will either survive or die.
I agree some will lose the white in low light

Ugnostix

Feeder Fish
May 27, 2019
I agree some will lose the white in low light
Yeah man... I have anubias sp. Snow White, and a new super rare species called milky white... Both have some green on them. I have them under 2 vivagrow lights. They're finnex planted + knock offs. Not super high light but 2 of them is decently strong. Upgrading to fluval 3.0 soon.

Ugnostix

Feeder Fish
May 27, 2019
what you said is very true... people here do tend to pay top dollar for some nice plants and overall are more into asthetics of their tanks than anything else... since space comes at a premium price...

I unfortunately never got around to going to the shop to see the actual plant though, so am hoping they will be available again soon just so i can see what they look like in person....
Can you let me know if they are? I'm interested in some.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Can you let me know if they are? I'm interested in some.
I think you might have more luck asking kno4te kno4te where he got his from, since i live over in Asia so doubt my LFS would be of much help to you sadly...

However, if you do live on this side of the map i’d be happy to point you in the right direction...

Reactions: kno4te

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Got mine from glassaqua.

Reactions: Fat Homer
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com