Anubias sp. White Rose

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
what you said is very true... people here do tend to pay top dollar for some nice plants and overall are more into asthetics of their tanks than anything else... since space comes at a premium price...

I unfortunately never got around to going to the shop to see the actual plant though, so am hoping they will be available again soon just so i can see what they look like in person....

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Hearing all of you guys seeing more white anubias makes me really tempted to hit up the local fish market to see if any stores got more of these plants, especially since kno4te kno4te looks pretty good in his tank...

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Hearing all of you guys seeing more white anubias makes me really tempted to hit up the local fish market to see if any stores got more of these plants, especially since kno4te kno4te looks pretty good in his tank...
Jump on board the band wagon.

Lilyann

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2017
I just set up a 29 gallon African Congo Tank and put a lot of the green anubias petite on the branches. I would like to add some of the white as well.
In another tank I do have about 5 plants of the Pinto, but would like a more all white variety in this tank.
Here is where I would like to add it:

A wider view of whole tank:

Last edited:

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I just set up a 29 gallon African Congo Tank and put a lot of the green anubias petite on the branches. I would like to add some of the white as well.
In another tank I do have about 5 plants of the Pinto, but would like a more all white variety in this tank.
Here is where I would like to add it:

A wider view of whole tank:

The white anubias would look amazing in that tank with those discus...

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Jump on board the band wagon.
Damnit why you gotta do that to me lol... but on a serious note, im definitely going to try and hunt some down and see if i can get it for a price cheaper than $200...

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
A friend of mine has a piece of this! I've been hounding for cuttings but it grows extremely slowly. Here it costed him R400 (about $30) so it's a lot more than I get in a month. I'd love to see more of it available, I'd grow it emersed for sure!

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
So far growing submerged and I’m dosing fertz. Fingers crossed it’ll put on some size quick.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store