Any Cichla owners interested in some FREE MFK stickers?

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
In down for one too... Infact since im in Asia I don't mind doin that for Asia.... Spread it across the globe :)... but wouldn't we need permission from Li? And ye is it for only for Cichla owners /)?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
I will like one also

Mayo

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2008
Australia
hell yeah i would love a sticker!! all the way from down under lol

itsKRUDD

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Me!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
lol you know I got you bud
I would like one and would be nice if the stickie part is see thru and so when you stick it all you see is the "M". Thanks ahead of time if I got in time.

Sent from my LGL45C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thats the goal and plan for the stickers, thats why Im hoping some place locally here can do them so i can in fact see them, or an example of them before I go forward with it. I'll keep you guys updated later in the evening as I do work today

itsKRUDD

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hi krudd been hoping for some stickers to be sold by mfk for a while now! I would be thrilled to have one but three will be really great! Im in the philippines so ill be glad to pay for postage if there is a way.. But if not you can send it to relatives in fresno that will come here christmas time. You're doin a really awesome thing bro thanks!
Ill look into international, guess I should have stressed anywhere that I can drop it in a enevelope with a stamp hah. Ill keep you posted
I'd really prefer that the website gets some benefit from this! I am interested, but perhaps everyone who receives one could donate $5? $8? to the legal defense fund for MFK? Otherwise, it skirts too close to copyright infringement (ie, diverting funds that would otherwise go to MAN) for my comfort.
I do not intend on making any type of money off of this, its just something im making for my tank and figured I'd toss back to the people who have helped me along the way. If yall want to throw money to MFK for the stickers, by all means go a head. Im sure they'd be more than happy for the funds, and it also might help them realize the demand for stickers is high enough to make some money off of.

In regards to copyright infringment ... I would hope they woudlnt hassle me for simply making stickers... but who knows. I doubt they will, especially with all the issues they're having for "copyright infringment", it would be a sad day to see them turn the tables around on other people.

If I was trying to profit off it then sure I could totally understand their view. Hell, if it works out and I can get a good person to make them. Ill just send MFK there way and then they can start selling them, who knows

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store