Any Wrestling Fans

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I liked him best when he was a stone cold bad guy...not the clown they made him into in the twilight of his career.
Lol, I remember his interviews and short skits. Oh and him running out the building with Elizabeth over his shoulder! :D

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol, I remember his interviews and short skits. Oh and him running out the building with Elizabeth over his shoulder! :D
Yeah,him and Elizabeth and then carrying around that stupid teddy bear was the start of the clownishness.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Damn,it looks like The Russian Bear will be joining Steele and Snuka in that big cage match....
images (13).jpg R.I.P. Ivan Koloff.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL!.....on last night's RAW the WWE pulled a spoof of the stunt that was done on the Oscars the other night.
New Day was in the ring and as the tag team they were set to face made their way to the ring one of the show's producers jumped into the ring waving an envelope and began talking with New Day.He gave them the envelope and they opened it and explained that a mistake was made and that the other team would not be facing them but instead are scheduled to face Big Show later in the show.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I think Owens taking out Jericho is rigged. I bet at the ppv, Jericho comes down and attacks Owens which disqualifies Goldberg for the title. The next day Jericho and Owens hug and admit that they fooled us.

Also there will be something between Sasha Banks and Baley soon. Charlotte Flair is hinting at that.

I knew Randy Orton would betray Waytt.. I'm surprised he waited until he gave up his title shot though.

I was finally starting to warm up to Rollins and now it 'appears' he is hurt again( not sure if it's just a storyline).

That loser of a wrestler(James Elsworth) is getting on my nerves now since he's been hanging around that girl.

I lost EL Ray but I was struggling to watch the spanish wrestling anyways.

Been watching Impact

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Borg do you get AXS which aires New Japan Wrestling?
The scenario with Oldberg getting disqualified sounds pretty plausible.
I don't like Rollins as a good guy.
I thought they would have put Samoa Joe on a workout routine to slim him down and make him look more muscular before allowing him in front of WWE cameras.I"m really surprised the body concious McMahons let him run around shirtless.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Borg do you get AXS which aires New Japan Wrestling?
Not sure yet. I think I had it before.

I don't like Rollins as a good guy.
Funny we are opposites with Rollins. I actually tend to like wrestlers most when they are bad. The good guys tend to be boring.
I thought they would have put Samoa Joe on a workout routine to slim him down and make him look more muscular before allowing him in front of WWE cameras.I"m really surprised the body concious McMahons let him run around shirtless.
Did you see how red his body was monday towards/end of his match.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah I did....what was up with that?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Possible outs:

Jack Swagger , WWE- He's unhappy with the new contract and asked to be released.

Jade, TNA - Also unhappy with the latest contract. She's a free agent and may leave.

Rosemary, TNA - only heard that she may be gone as TNA is trimming the rooster.

Matt&Jeff Hardy, TNA - They are also having contract issues

Possible ins:

Albert del rio, TNA - They are claiming off screen(or taped) that he already won the heavyweight belt.

Ryback, TNA- Ryback has claimed TNA has made a good offer to him but he isn't sure if he will accept.

ODB, TNA - This is about the third or fourth time for her here.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store