Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The Boss is back! Sasha Banks in all her colored hair glory has me caring about the women's division for once.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The Boss is back! Sasha Banks in all her colored hair glory has me caring about the women's division for once.
I knew her hair/wig(purple) looked off. Then she was hugging Natyla(sp). She rubbed me the wrong way when she got nasty with fans a few years ago. I kind of like her better with this attitude...hope it lasts.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yep me too and glad she's come to her senses and came back.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
No video, even some doubt if the report is true. Here's the best I could do.

As if Sasha Banks allegedly threatening to quit WWE at WrestleMania 35 wasn’t already a hot enough topic, last night Twitter added more fuel to the fire with reports from Ryan Satin and WrestleVotes that Banks & Bayley were “laying on the floor of the locker room on Sunday, and back at the hotel in front of one of their rooms, loudly making it known they were unhappy about losing the tag titles.”

Unsurprisingly, people have thoughts on this.

Many of those thoughts have to do with the validity of the reports themselves. Satin says he got the story from “from four different sources” he’d “spoken with the past day. All independent from each other and all came to me about it, not the other way around.” Votes only says they heard the same thing, without specifying when or from how many sources they heard it

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
WWE NXT will now air on USA. I think on Wednesday the 18th for 2 hours 8pm ET to start. No doubt to compete against AEW.

Have a graphic pic of Ronda Rousey having an accident. Nearly lost her finger.

RR2.png

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store