Any Wrestling Fans

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Oh okay.I thought you were serious.
I guess I can understand the confusion since they do lie about their weight and size. Big show use to be 7'2". Undertaker use to be 7 foot. Mystero is claimed to weigh 175lbs. I was there last night the same time Raw was on the air

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I guess I can understand the confusion since they do lie about their weight and size. Big show use to be 7'2". Undertaker use to be 7 foot. Mystero is claimed to weigh 175lbs. I was there last night the same time Raw was on the air
Well,just how tall is Big Show?....dont tell me he's not seven feet!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Last they said he was 7 on the nose and Undertaker is 6'10'. How do they lose 2 inches?
Spinal compression?
Looks like Ryno is back in TNA Impact.He ran out and attacked someone during a recent show.He was wearing a hood and his face was covered.....rumor has it he is actually still under contract to wwe until the 17th.

Reactions: pwmin

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Spinal compression?
Looks like Ryno is back in TNA Impact.He ran out and attacked someone during a recent show.He was wearing a hood and his face was covered.....rumor has it he is actually still under contract to wwe until the 17th.
Hmmm...haven't heard too much on Impact lately.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hmmm...haven't heard too much on Impact lately.
Me neither and I kind of miss it.....also heard that Don Callous is there.In case I mispelled his name he is the guy who was known as the Jackal back when he was in wwe.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Me neither and I kind of miss it.....also heard that Don Callous is there.In case I mispelled his name he is the guy who was known as the Jackal back when he was in wwe.
Ahhh...never made that connection. but yeah Don Callous is there as an announcer.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Jeff Hardly was arrested for public drunkeness.....well,that might be one way of getting out of a wwe contract.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Jeff Hardly was arrested for public drunkeness.....well,that might be one way of getting out of a wwe contract.
That guy is a damn fool. WWE made a mistake bringing him back. He is a drunk and a drug addict. addicts never really quit they just prolong the inevitable and start up again.
don't get me wrong some do change but most don't.
Jeff Hardy is a good wrestler, but he can't stay away from the stupid ****.
He'll be lucky to get in the WWE hall of fame.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That guy is a damn fool. WWE made a mistake bringing him back. He is a drunk and a drug addict. addicts never really quit they just prolong the inevitable and start up again.
don't get me wrong some do change but most don't.
Jeff Hardy is a good wrestler, but he can't stay away from the stupid ****.
He'll be lucky to get in the WWE hall of fame.
Doesn't bode well for his brother.....seems McMahon never much cared for Matt.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store