Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
These days I get most of my kicks from the old promos and interviews that are on FB snd youtube.Some of those guys were hilarious on the mic!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah the Bobby the brain Heenan was no doubt one of the biggest smack talkers but had the Wrestlers to back him up lol.
His pre wwf stuff was amazing.He became more comical under McMahon.Another great guy was Tojo Yamamoto.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
I am always amazed at how long Andre the giant was in the business. He was wrestling back in the 60s when I was watching Cowboy Bill Watts fight Dr. X From the Cobo Hall in Detroit.

My mom watched wrestling when I was a little kid back in the 50s, though I don’t remember any of the people from back then. I just remember that she loved to watch wrestling and it was a big deal in Cincinnati.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Don't remember the name Tojo Yamamoto.
Awe man he was hilarious,look him up! He never made it to the big companies but he played an evil heel manager in the Memphis and Mid South areas. He also had run ins with Jerry Lawler.
Ekds4INXYAYAnJx.jpeg
He meant business LOL!

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I am always amazed at how long Andre the giant was in the business. He was wrestling back in the 60s when I was watching Cowboy Bill Watts fight Dr. X From the Cobo Hall in Detroit.

My mom watched wrestling when I was a little kid back in the 50s, though I don’t remember any of the people from back then. I just remember that she loved to watch wrestling and it was a big deal in Cincinnati.
I always loved seeing the expressions on the women's faces when the cameraman panned the audience on the wrestling shows.Some of them really got into the action lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store