" Anyone Ever Thought of TANNING Your Silver Aro?"

iORi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2006
socal
ha. delgado u even made it your avatar. nice :) that is a good lookin silver btw

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
I love it! There should be an Avatar contest! Too funny! I switched to black sand and my Aro's colors really came out. I think the right lights for tanning are pretty expensive.....don't know for sure....

MistirE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hawaii
HiGhTiMeZ;710942; said:
lol!! :ROFL: nice super red silver arowana u have del!!!:headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2
Sorry just so funny:ROFL:

MistirE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hawaii
meiling;711222; said:
I love it! There should be an Avatar contest! Too funny! I switched to black sand and my Aro's colors really came out. I think the right lights for tanning are pretty expensive.....don't know for sure....
Avatar contest would be fun!:D Tanning light's.....bet cha its big bucks though....maybe someone with an LA/Florida/Vegas tan that owned a fish wouldnt think so.....The Wayne Newton fish tan.:grinno:

prophets

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2006
USA
Hey..hey..don't mess with the danka shing man! :ROFL:

Only song that plastic looking newton knows..sad..:grinno:

prophets

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2006
USA
Pack up the aro..take it with you to Aruba or Cancun and lie out in the sun for hours on end. :ROFL:

Why mess with the way it looks? :screwy: Leave the aro in its natural beauty is the best way to go. :grinno:

HiGhTiMeZ

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
Montreal, Canada
www.friendster.com
meiling;711222; said:
i noticed the change of avatar too mei! ;)
that sure wud get alot of votes too!!! :p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store