Anyone from SoCal in here? new member here.

Rob909

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2018
Fontana, CA
Hello everyone, I’m close to San Diego as well! Just got into the hobby about a year ago and would be down to meet up and exchange ideas :)
I envy how close you are to Aquarium Fish Depot. I had the opportunity to check them out last week and was amazed at how diverse their stock is.

Reactions: i Aqua and Cichic

Cichic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2021
Southern California
I envy how close you are to Aquarium Fish Depot. I had the opportunity to check them out last week and was amazed at how diverse their stock is.
I had never heard of them! Thank you for the suggestion, they are only 15 mins away from me. And here I though I’ve visited every LFS in the area! I will definitely post if I find anything interesting from there ?

Rob909

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2018
Fontana, CA
I had never heard of them! Thank you for the suggestion, they are only 15 mins away from me. And here I though I’ve visited every LFS in the area! I will definitely post if I find anything interesting from there ?
Awesome, glad I could help! I loved it there. They have something for everyone
Their entire staff is extremely friendly too. It was my first time there and they gave me a tour of the way it is set up, showed me the secret breeding area, and pointed me exactly toward what I was looking for: rare plecos!

Reactions: Cichic

Fai

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2010
West Hills, CA
Los Angeles here . Would love.to have a local meet. I used to have an aquarium with Arowana and Red tail catfish, had to give it away for a move and now want to restart again. Looking or a 300 to 500 gallon tank, if anyone knows of one available at an affordable price, please let me know.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store