Anyone know what happened to Piranhakeepers?

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
which facebook channels? :) i would love some more activity. I love Piranhas, ive been keeping them for 15 years. It is so easy to find content on Youtube of every other fish. and all the Monsterfish keepers on Youtube have every other fish than piranha, but i guess thats cause they are illegal in the most of america. ive been commenting on KingOfDIY videos that he should keep piranhas of some sort everytime he asks what he should get. I know they are illegal in florida but would love to see them on predatory-fins :)
Piranha Central on FB

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
Piranha Central on FB

Hey there JP! don't want to hijack the thread but how are all of your piranha doing? Curious about your ternezti rhom cohab, and then that large mani you had. Did it put on much more size?

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
Hey there JP! don't want to hijack the thread but how are all of your piranha doing? Curious about your ternezti rhom cohab, and then that large mani you had. Did it put on much more size?
Sup man, had to take break up the cohab, rhom got bullied.
the large manny died :(, rammed into a something hard I supposed and suffered some internal damage and passed few days later.
I donated the body for science to Dr. Steve Huskey and he sent me some cool pix of the skeleton.

• Sad
Reactions: DrownedFishonFire

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
Piranha Central on FB
Good tip! - I figured they have become less popular...

I have 4 whimple only... miss my 14” BDR ?

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
Sup man, had to take break up the cohab, rhom got bullied.
the large manny died :(, rammed into a something hard I supposed and suffered some internal damage and passed few days later.
I donated the body for science to Dr. Steve Huskey and he sent me some cool pix of the skeleton.
Wow. That sucks. I’m amazed because he had in a large tank too. I guess it just goes with the reputation of them being sensitive.

DRUKENMUNKY

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2018
You might have been on tankbusters and aquaria central which existed before predatoryfish.com and alongside with Aquatic Terror before it became Waterwolves which broke up further into monsterfishkeepers and piranha fury which broke further into piranha keepers. There was also piranha forum uk which broke further into piranha central. Piranha Cove existing for short little while during those wild days.
I still have the same member name from predatoryfish.net and waterwolves..lol...yall just made me feep old!

• Haha
Reactions: deeda

audiction

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2014
My Fish Room
awww man i miss waterwolves and predatoryfish:(. i remembered when we got shutdown at waterwolves everyone had no choice but to join piranha-fury which is actually still up but dead at the same time LOL. it's nice seeing old timers...

roliva

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2005
pa
Miss the good ol days

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store