Anyone remember Kimbo Slice?

schwarzi88

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2008
Germany
easy to destroy ppl when ur opponents are 19 year old hoodrats that think they r tough..... have him fight someone his own age/size/build , he'll go home cryin......

MTBjake

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
Menifee, Ca
Kimbo had the potential to be a great competitor in mma. I think his biggest problem is that he lacks discipline. He said in an interview before "I'm gonna quit smokin weed and drinkin for awhile...". I think he doesn't have the commitment it takes and that's it. Other than that, as a getto brawler, he's cool.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
You can put the best boxer in the world in the ring with a top MMA fighter and the boxer will get his ass handed to him every time. It has already been proven.
Most of the big event boxing fights are all rigged. It's all a money game. Who wants to watch a couple guys dance around pillow fighting for 12 rounds? BORING

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
roflmao@ bolded! So true, a dying sport = )

nikond70s

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2009
uranus
looks like some of you havent seen mike tyson's fight then if you think boxing is boring. only boxing matches i watch are mike tyson or other big events.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
looks like some of you havent seen mike tyson's fight then if you think boxing is boring. only boxing matches i watch are mike tyson or other big events.
yeah....that's how you change people's opinions on the sport, bring up someone who hasn't boxed in half a decade (it's been six freakin years) lmao. it's like saying anyone who doesn't like basketball should've seen MJ in his hey days.

when was the last time boxing had a big event?

nikond70s

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2009
uranus
yeah....that's how you change people's opinions on the sport, bring up someone who hasn't boxed in half a decade (it's been six freakin years) lmao. it's like saying anyone who doesn't like basketball should've seen MJ in his hey days.

when was the last time boxing had a big event?
the last few fights from pacman was pretty fun to watch.

yep they should of seen MJ in his days...and guess what? they still can.

gar fanatic

Candiru
MFK Member
May 29, 2011
SoCal
He looked good on the street coz those people he fought had no professional training background. They're just regular people. He sucks in MMA coz everybody's well trained.

VLDesign

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2007
IL
You can put the best boxer in the world in the ring with a top MMA fighter and the boxer will get his ass handed to him every time.
2 different sports. Can't compare them. It's pointless.

Might as well have said something as silly as "You can put the best stock car in the world on a track with a top fuel funny car and the stock car will get its ass handed to him every time."

Same results.

KingoRock

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2010
Rockford
kimbo is not a very good fighter, in any sense, if you look at the people he fought on youtube none of them were what i would call athletically inclined. his stand up is not that great and his ground game is non-existent
Your crazy must have not really seen hiss fights then!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2 4g

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store