Anyone remember Kimbo Slice?

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
this....food on the table. Man has no real other world skill sets.
The man is a better actor then all the other hacks in Scorpion King 3 - Kimbo sitings at 29s and 49s:

[video=youtube;rld-6rRDb-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rld-6rRDb-k[/video]

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
2 different sports. Can't compare them. It's pointless.

Might as well have said something as silly as "You can put the best stock car in the world on a track with a top fuel funny car and the stock car will get its ass handed to him every time."

Same results.
I'm not comparing them. I'm saying that if you put the best boxer in the world in any ring anywhere with a top notch MMA fighter, the boxer will get his ass whooped. Boxing to me is boring and most fights are rigged to make money. MMA is a much better in every aspect in my opinion. 10x more entertaining and the guys don't play parttycakes for 12 boring rounds. 9 out of 10 fights ends up with someone knocked out or submitted. They don't use big pillows on their hands and most are hungry and willing to give their all unlike the high paid boxing clowns they got nowadays. And that's why I think BOXING SUCKS!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
easy to destroy ppl when ur opponents are 19 year old hoodrats that think they r tough..... have him fight someone his own age/size/build , he'll go home cryin......
no offence intended but it takes a lot of heart even stepping up to a guy knowing you might go home with a broken jaw.. just look at all the guys/girls getting subjected to violence in public where nobody steps up to defend the victim..

it's about the size of the fight in the man.. that making your statement pretty uneducated from a fighters point of view.. just saying..

I rather see kimbo in the ring than in jail..

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good counter.I was under the assumption that all those Youtube matches involved fighters who more or less were on Kimbo's level of skill and/or training.....It's not like he came up in some amatuer boxing program,he's basically a street thug who lucked up and is riding the wave.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store