APISTOGRAMMA AND OTHER NEW WORLD DWARF CICHLIDS

Eläköön

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 11, 2008
Aşgabat Türkmenistan
Apistogramma Viejita not partıcularly rare just not often sold. theres at least 2 dıfferent colour morphs one beıng alot more red such as mıne =)

lateraldisposition

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2009
Arkansas
yea this definitely is not yours read it yesturday and you're taking all the credit not even a works cited or I got this from nothing

LobstersGoPeenchPeench

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2008
Iowa, United States
what about curviceps any info on them cuz imma turn my 29 gallon into a dope dwarf planted tank i alrdy got my crenicichla comper. how ever u spell it but its gunna be like a jungle and the only other dwarfs from south america i can find is curviceps at my lfs otherwise i gotta order online which i was gunna order some apistos. any advice? or i was gunna get rid of my jag pair and turn my 55 into a lucious jungle of beauty

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
lateraldisposition;3098491; said:
yea this definitely is not yours read it yesturday and you're taking all the credit not even a works cited or I got this from nothing
Never said it was mine. I got it from Mongabay.com. The author is anonymous. I searched and every site I found the article listed no author. Mongabay is not the owner nor do they know who the owner is. I simply went looking for information to answer a member's question concerning these species.

Taking credit? What credit? I don't make a dime on these posts. However, I do spend alot of time searching out articles to help members with species I'm only vaguely familiar with. It'd be no skin off my nose to stop these searches.

lateraldisposition

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2009
Arkansas
Oddball;3149408; said:
Never said it was mine. I got it from Mongabay.com. The author is anonymous. I searched and every site I found the article listed no author. Mongabay is not the owner nor do they know who the owner is. I simply went looking for information to answer a member's question concerning these species.

Taking credit? What credit? I don't make a dime on these posts. However, I do spend alot of time searching out articles to help members with species I'm only vaguely familiar with. It'd be no skin off my nose to stop these searches.
my bad man I didn't think of it like that I don't know what crawled up my poopshoot that day I apolagize

agassizi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
vancouver
Dwarf cichlids are definetly my favorite and my favorite is easy to tell from my name :) i have a 30 gallon tall filled with them. its probably overstocked lol

kevbc03

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Cleveland
Great thread oddball
Apistogramma Viejita not partıcularly rare just not often sold. theres at least 2 dıfferent colour morphs one beıng alot more red such as mıne =)
It looks amazing

Pomatomus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
Sarasota, FL
BIGJ67;2585383; said:
DONALD, i just posted that i was looking to find a breeder or 10 in the nyc area for apistos, i'll keep you posted if you will do the same, any info would be apreciated
thanks
jack
BKLYNJACK825@AOL.COM

I just bought a m/f pair of double-red cacatuoides at New World Aquarium for $40. They have agassizi as well for the same price. It's a good store, the fish are always healthy. It's in Manhattan on 38th street and 3rd avenue.

aqua-nepz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2009
Among the fish in my tanks.
Pomatomus;3294250; said:
I just bought a m/f pair of double-red cacatuoides at New World Aquarium for $40. They have agassizi as well for the same price. It's a good store, the fish are always healthy. It's in Manhattan on 38th street and 3rd avenue.
Well this site is also the best one for apistos.Lots of breeders are there with varieties of apistos.http://forum.apistogramma.com/

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store