Aquarium Co Op

altums85

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2018
i enjoy his fish room tours and when he visit other countries fish stores. not a fan of his taste in fish lol. but he seems like a good guy. i prefer him over DIY.

Glenn238

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2018
Lol yeah I'm kinda over it at first he had some cool stuff but I came to notice how horrible his stuff was compared to some of the other channels on youtube

dan518

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2014
uk
When people start off in the hobby they generally keep a variety of fish for the first few years. Then after that they find one particular aspect of interest and generally stick within that area, could be catfish, cichlids, predatory Characins, rays etc. Any of these subjects could be studied for the rest of your life and not every thing would be understood or known. But within a few years your knowledge will be better then a YouTuber who is featuring a vast array of different species. While coop or DIY might be of interest to people starting out, to me most of the fish they have don't interest me and the ones that do they know very little about. I watch a few channels that are specifically about my interests.

Reactions: kno4te

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
I have only watched one of co-ops vids. And that was just because he did one at my favorite fish store. Lol
I don’t think he did the store justice though. Moved too fast from tank to tank, and talked a lot from what I remember.

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
I have only watched one of co-ops vids. And that was just because he did one at my favorite fish store. Lol
I don’t think he did the store justice though. Moved too fast from tank to tank, and talked a lot from what I remember.
Which one? I like his fish store hours bc he identifies the fish. I watched several tours c of Wetspot and most didnt identify the fish

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----

I hope this works. I’ve never tried linking a YouTube video on here.
Im impressed with the T.schoutedeni puffer pricing... its even cheaper than what they were selling for in HK by around USD $30...

Reactions: MrsE88

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Im impressed with the T.schoutedeni puffer pricing... its even cheaper than what they were selling for in HK by around USD $30...
Most of the time prices there are great. Only a few times I’ve come across something I feel is too much, but that’s not often. And you can’t beat the quality of fish there. As you see in the video most show/big fish are housed separately. So you can get fish in great health and fin condition.

That black and white koi he was talking about was one I nearly jumped on. Haha. At the time the owner wasn’t selling it because he was going to keep it. But then it lost nearly half the black. I think that’s why it went back out for sale.
I do love my koi I’ve gotten there. Well, all my fish I’ve gotten there have been great:) I just wish I lived close enough to go there every time they get a new shipment in:D

Reactions: Fat Homer

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Most of the time prices there are great. Only a few times I’ve come across something I feel is too much, but that’s not often. And you can’t beat the quality of fish there. As you see in the video most show/big fish are housed separately. So you can get fish in great health and fin condition.

That black and white koi he was talking about was one I nearly jumped on. Haha. At the time the owner wasn’t selling it because he was going to keep it. But then it lost nearly half the black. I think that’s why it went back out for sale.
I do love my koi I’ve gotten there. Well, all my fish I’ve gotten there have been great:) I just wish I lived close enough to go there every time they get a new shipment in:D
But then that might not be quite so good for the wallet lol...

Reactions: MrsE88
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store