AquaScapeOnline?

ativa01

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2021
Big fish in small pond
I don’t believe anyone has bred Caribe. There may have been one report that may or may not have been confirmed. Those Caribe came in when they got shipments from Colombia and Peru. Red Bellies that they had are indeed tank bred.
What I should've said was I believed those caribe to be tank bred and/or received from a hobbyist as ASO often sources piranha from within the trade or sometimes gets returns from customers that is restocked for sale. I assumed as much because their website does not list the caribe as wild caught (unless I overlooked it).

TuGa121

Feeder Fish
Feb 9, 2021
Aquascape is the best place in my opinion i just got new set of caribe 2 weeks ago and i still have the irritans i got 4 years ago

Marximus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
Aquascape is the best place in my opinion i just got new set of caribe 2 weeks ago and i still have the irritans i got 4 years ago
[/QUOTE]
how big are the caribes u got? are those the ones that are $95? Searching for smaller ones like 3.5-4”

TuGa121

Feeder Fish
Feb 9, 2021
how big are the caribes u got? are those the ones that are $95? Searching for smaller ones like 3.5-4”
[/QUOTE]
They are about 4 Inches

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store