AquaScapeOnline?

A&A

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2020
180 gallon. Also important to keep in mind that stuffing the tank with decorations obviously takes away from the gallons of water that the tank holds. Once again, just some personal preferences. 10 reds at about 2 inches each in there.

Reactions: Deadeye

A&A

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2020
nice tank, are they black neon tetras? any getting killed off by the p's yet?
Thank you! The Java Moss is starting to grow which I am excited about. Yes those are black neon tetras. They were introduced within a few days of each other. Ps nipped a couple of fins the first day but have not touched them over the past month. Tetras stay in the mid to upper tier of the tank and Ps mainly at bottom to mid. I think the tetras are too quick for them just yet.

pocono

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2021
nice,i always wanted to do a school of reds bellies and a school of neons or cardinals,i may have to try it now and see what happens.

Reactions: A&A

A&A

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2020
I believe those are tank bred but the black is always wild caught.
I don’t believe anyone has bred Caribe. There may have been one report that may or may not have been confirmed. Those Caribe came in when they got shipments from Colombia and Peru. Red Bellies that they had are indeed tank bred.

Marximus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
I don’t believe anyone has bred Caribe. There may have been one report that may or may not have been confirmed. Those Caribe came in when they got shipments from Colombia and Peru. Red Bellies that they had are indeed tank bred.
.. apparently January most caribes caught are 4”-5”.. summer is when babies are spawned. so right now those caught in the wild are bigger and prolly were from the end of the season last year. So if u want 2”-3” like me, we have to wait till summer :). I talked to aqua-imports and they have 3.5-4.5” but their shipping is expensive...$55..

Reactions: A&A and tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store