kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
View attachment 1463673
He reminds me of the ''ShamWow'' guy from TV informercials or some kind of other late night TV garbage hustler.
Not so much at the event but likely for YouTube. He had a mic and was talking to people. Didn’t see the flamboyance.

Reactions: robmcd

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Palmer Aquatics educates people about fish that he has never owned. I don't think he's good at all.
Totally agree. He is arrogant and annoying. I hate when he puts down people who keep monster fish like rtc, tsn, and pacu. Yet he packs tons of aggressive cichlids into one aquarium. Such a jack ass.

SalviniCichlidFan

Dovii
MFK Member
May 30, 2021
www.andrew-li.org
Totally agree. He is arrogant and annoying. I hate when he puts down people who keep monster fish like rtc, tsn, and pacu. Yet he packs tons of aggressive cichlids into one aquarium. Such a jack ass.
that's true, when I look at his cichlid tanks I feel like the cichlids themselves take up at least 50% of the water. anyways what do u guys think of DWSDarius

Tunabish

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2021
Mississippi
Im planning on going to Aquashella Dallas in October for first time...wondering do they sell fish there or is it primarily display and festival ? Regardless looking forward...although...second question is it a fishkeeping festival or more of a celebration of youtubers? Curious before I go.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Im planning on going to Aquashella Dallas in October for first time...wondering do they sell fish there or is it primarily display and festival ? Regardless looking forward...although...second question is it a fishkeeping festival or more of a celebration of youtubers? Curious before I go.
They sell fish there. Sold bettas, African cichlids, fire eels, discus, etc. Doubt very rare fish. Really depends who comes. Lots of corals if ur into salt tanks. Atleast this was the case in Orlando.

Reactions: Tunabish

Tunabish

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2021
Mississippi
They sell fish there. Sold bettas, African cichlids, fire eels, discus, etc. Doubt very rare fish. Really depends who comes. Lots of corals if ur into salt tanks. Atleast this was the case in Orlando.
“I said no salt” -a bugs life quote

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store