are you a homebody or do you like to travel???

homebody or like to travel

• homebody

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • like to travel

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
i agree after 2 weeks sometimes earlier i miss my own space and English tv and curry! always have a curry when we come home from abroad

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
Well I need to go abroad again to sample this curry you speak of...;)

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
I love to travel, my wife and I go to Mexico three times a year! I got the travel bug young (I went on a Photo Safari to Kenya when I was 12) and was an exchange student to Mexico my Junior Year of high school.

Some countries I've been to:

Mexico
Kenya
England
Sweden
Peru
Ecuador
Jamaica
Costa Rica
Nicaragua

I would really like to travel to Australia/NZ and Asia, but the airfare is big $$!

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
Dan Feller;1810640; said:
I love to travel, my wife and I go to Mexico three times a year! I got the travel bug young (I went on a Photo Safari to Kenya when I was 12) and was an exchange student to Mexico my Junior Year of high school.

Some countries I've been to:

Mexico
Kenya
England
Sweden
Peru
Ecuador
Jamaica
Costa Rica
Nicaragua

I would really like to travel to Australia/NZ and Asia, but the airfare is big $$!

I've been also been to these countries too! I love going to belize, honduras, the abaco's and the cayman island's off of grand bahama now that is paradise. Mexico is cool to I've been to cozumel and cancun. Any island in the British Virgin Islands or the U.S. V.I.'s I have been to. My dad wants to go to australia but your right, the tickets are outrageous!:WHOA:

Militis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2008
Magic Place Of Wonders And Delights
I am a bit of both but i like to go out into the bush and get lost with little stuff and a shotgun for a week i love camping i don't always take the gun sometimes i take a crossbow but yer once before i had my shotgun i walked out of the bushes and there was tourist they were like ummm wtf lol :ROFL: .

P.S never been out of Australia :( .

fourty2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2007
In a house
I like to think of myself as an eccentric recluse,but in reality i have not got enough money to call myself that soooooooo.....I'm a hermit

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
fourty2;1810667; said:
I like to think of myself as an eccentric recluse,but in reality i have not got enough money to call myself that soooooooo.....I'm a hermit
are you welsh?

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
scubasteve06;1810651; said:
I've been also been to these countries too! I love going to belize, honduras, the abaco's and the cayman island's off of grand bahama now that is paradise. Mexico is cool to I've been to cozumel and cancun. Any island in the British Virgin Islands or the U.S. V.I.'s I have been to. My dad wants to go to australia but your right, the tickets are outrageous!:WHOA:
I assume you dive (user name gives you away), so where have you had the best experiences?
We go to the Tulum area (South of Playa del Carmen) every November - I'm hooked on Cenote diving!

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
Dan Feller;1810683; said:
I assume you dive (user name gives you away), so where have you had the best experiences?
We go to the Tulum area (South of Playa del Carmen) every November - I'm hooked on Cenote diving!

I dont dive but I have done the day certification on cruises before to go down to 35 ft. I think? I would like to get my dive liscence one day as I love to snorkel in the bahama's. Have you ever been to the abaco's or the cayman islands, if not its cheap easy to get to but undiscovered by the masses. We chartered a 42 ft. Trawler me and my dad for 7 days in the abaco's that was the closest to a slice of heaven on earth I have ever been to.

And I took this name from the character off of the Adam Sandler movie "Big Daddy" that gets his adopted kid to finally take a bath lol!;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store