Arowana at Osaka restaurant in MN

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
fire cleanses all!! the amount of torment this aro would have to go through to get better, if it even could, would most likely kill it. that's not even counting if you could bring it to good health the damage is already done and it will live a shorten life never reaching its full potential. so as barbaric as it may be for the sake of the fish it is best to put it down. now if your jackel was suffering and you may have been able to "save him" through torment/ pain just for him to be crippled with a highly shortened life would you do it? or would you take the time to put him out of his pain and see to end the suffering?

long story short it is so stressed out now just moving it to a proper house may kill it. so the best thing for it and myself is to eat it.

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
I see. And yes, I see your point. Were my Bubby to say, suffer when he was hit by the car, I probably would have just put him down. I don't know...and don't shoot me MFKers, I'm new...but dogs just seem different than fish...so I really think that's a bad example. And the primary question was is it safe to eat something that's that sick? ...Never thought about it...can people get ich?

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Whether the arowana be eaten or just put down another more civil type way. It would be best for the aro.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store