Arowana background paper

Katie_Ca

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2018
GTA - Ontario, Canada
I saw this really cool background paper in a large tank at an LFS, probably around 200-300 gal or so, thought I'd share. It didn't have any fish in it, but very fitting for an arowana. I've been trying find and purchase it but haven't had much success. Thanks to the owner (who was not selling it) for allowing me to take a pic of it. Do you have any extraordinary background papers for arowanas?

20181130_124002.jpg

Serpentine

Piranha
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
It's a nice background, especially if you request it as a cling.

Keep in mind that the dimensions of your tank may change the way it looks. I had it on a 20 gallon long (30" W x 12" H) and it was a bit stretched but it looked good that way. If you have a reeeeally long but short tank it might look a bit strange.

krull

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2018

Keep in mind that the dimensions of your tank may change the way it looks. I had it on a 20 gallon long (30" W x 12" H) and it was a bit stretched but it looked good that way. If you have a reeeeally long but short tank it might look a bit strange.
hmm so it may look strange stretched out too 6ft,
might have a play on the custom ones to see if it would look better.

Reactions: Serpentine

Serpentine

Piranha
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
hmm so it may look strange stretched out too 6ft,
might have a play on the custom ones to see if it would look better.
I found the lady who runs the site to be very responsive and helpful. She may be able to show you a preview of what your backdrop will look like with your dimensions before she prints it.

ETA: I don't work for them; I just have a lot of snake habitats and fish tanks to decorate and they're one of my go-tos. :D

krull

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2018
I found the lady who runs the site to be very responsive and helpful. She may be able to show you a preview of what your backdrop will look like with your dimensions before she prints it.
Awesome ill ask her thank you

Katie_Ca

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2018
GTA - Ontario, Canada

Prices seem very reasonable too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store