Arowana background paper

Serpentine

Piranha
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
Sometimes their service can be slower than a snail on crutches. I would imagine the holidays make it worse.

Serpentine

Piranha
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
Were you able to preview and approve the background prior to printing to make sure the proportions don't make it look goofy?

I hope it looks great on your tank!

Reactions: krull

krull

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2018
Were you able to preview and approve the background prior to printing to make sure the proportions don't make it look goofy?

I hope it looks great on your tank!
Yeah,
I emailed them first and they sent what it would look like, They said it doesn't stretch they enlarge the photo but a little bit of the picture gets cropped when done to size.

Serpentine

Piranha
MFK Member
May 17, 2018
will get one shortly, i didn't realize it was going to be made out of a canvas sort of material so even packing tape doesn't stick well too it, will have to get duck tape to stick it on.
Oooooo. That's the reason I suggested requesting it as a cling. Their standard material works as an aquarium background but it's intended to go in reptile enclosures and is made of heavy material that is scrubbable so messes can be cleaned off. I can see how that would be challenging to keep secured to the back of a large tank. It must weigh a ton.

krull

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2018
Oooooo. That's the reason I suggested requesting it as a cling. Their standard material works as an aquarium background but it's intended to go in reptile enclosures and is made of heavy material that is scrubbable so messes can be cleaned off. I can see how that would be challenging to keep secured to the back of a large tank. It must weigh a ton.
Got some duct tape and other stronger tapes to hopefully hold it on better ill try and get some photos tonight.

Reactions: Serpentine
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store