Arowana Dishes.

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
water_baby83 said:
Ha ha, good point, good point.......But I dunno, cows and pigs don't hold to much appeal for me if they are still living, I've done the whole "farm" thang, and let me just say that pigs are ***es, cows really do sh1t like there is no tomorrow - and lay in it!! - and chickens -- well, they are just some evil bastards right there!!! LOL.
stop right now

pigs are awsome animals,

they are VERY clean(cleaner than dogs)

smart as hell (smarter than dogs and can learn faster too)

they actually have a preference to foods, such as they like certain things, and they dont like to eat garbage.

and cows lay in **** because on a farm, they dont have a choice, it is so cramped in there.

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
itchy said:
I did the whole farm thing as well. The pigs I worked with were just stupid and hard headed. The piglets were cute but very annoying. Imagine a piglet squealing when picked up even when we were bottle feeding them. I had no problems with the cows and chickens but the damn lamas were suck pain in the rears. I had one attack me when I was cleaning its pen and another spit food in my face. But I do miss the farm I had the best summer I ever had there.

Oh as far as the aro dish I would love to try it but I doubt I can afford that dish.
THATS BECAUSE THERE ON A FARM!!!!!! NO ONES GUNNA TEACH THEM ANYTHING!!!!!

AND THEYRE SCARED ****TLESS TRYING TO STAY ALIVE!!!!

water_baby83

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2006
UnDeR tHe SeA
www.myspace.com
DeLgAdO said:
stop right now

pigs are awsome animals,

they are VERY clean(cleaner than dogs)

smart as hell (smarter than dogs and can learn faster too)

they actually have a preference to foods, such as they like certain things, and they dont like to eat garbage.

and cows lay in **** because on a farm, they dont have a choice, it is so cramped in there.

Ha ha ha, ok old mcdonald, I agree with ya that pigs may have a higher I.Q that some dogs, BUT as far as the cows layin in crap, we had over 200 acres, and they CHOSE to lay in it, LOL. eeewww

yuppa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2005
asian arowana used to be conidered a "royal feast" untill 1980 when they were added to the endangered species list.

They used to also be a traditional singapore wedding dish.

mmm looks delicious

Ang

I should be a Hookworm
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
San Diego
Those pictures made me want to BLOW CHUNKS...........

uh oh..........

Here it comes.............. I feel sick..........

..... :barf:

Arofanatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2006
London
www.arowanas.co.uk
yuppa said:
asian arowana used to be conidered a "royal feast" untill 1980 when they were added to the endangered species list.

They used to also be a traditional singapore wedding dish.

mmm looks delicious
Agree, most fishes were food fish before we started keeping them in tanks and stared feeling sentimental

Opiate

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Where eva theres Cichla!!!
there's no way in hell i couod bring myself to eat an arowana!! and those aro's looked like they'd been dead for a while....nup..couldnt do it..

Roy L.

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2005
Norway, Scandinavia
Would be hard for me to eat an Aro.. But to a native fisherman I guess a fish is just a fish..
(But those were really not fresh..)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store