Asia Trip 2009 : Singapore : Aquarama 2009 : GEX : Magical Water

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
I would be intrested to see what the long term damage to the fish are, I highly doubt its good. As for in the hobby use... not intrested and would never encourage it.

importracer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
NorthernCalifornia
Knowing the market in Asia, ornamental or for eating, I beleive that the product discussed here is more beneficial for the eating product and so much for the collecting hobby that MonsterFishKeepers.com represent..........It may take a month or two learn and to overcome the hardships of operating a 100g fish tank, but the concept of breeding them is what I found them to be the largest argument......HYBRID, for example, causes such a stir in the community when it is reconized as a saleable thing.....Example, the Flowerhorn..........The flowerhorn: although this fish contains most(if not all) the traits any Monster Keeper wants, the fish caused is large argument in the communtiy that still continues today with the Blood Parrot, dyed fish, and even "heart" shaped fish........Imagine, no dont, what this porduct of combining salt and fresh enviroment would do.......................
:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2

Joergemathew

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2008
india
wow that' very nice

mcdaphnia

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Chances are this might be useful as a hospital tank or quarantine tank. There used to be a product called Wonder Water with the same MO of cohabiting fresh and saltwater fish for weeks. It used some kinds of sugars possibly, but was not clear on just what it was or how it worked. Invertebrates perished quickly in it and so many saltwater parasites would get wiped out rapidly in the Wonder Water tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store