asian arowana community

vynvyn

Feeder Fish
Jul 10, 2018
Hello. I have 2 incoming tanks, one is 10x3x3 ft and the other one is 6x2.5x2.5 ft. I'm planning on putting a community of reds on one tank and xb on the other. How many maximum no. of arowanas can I place in each tank? By the way, Is it true that a community of red arowanas won't attain its maximum red coloration? Thank you :)

stratos

Dovii
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
Your question is too complex to answer simply as it depends in part on your filtration, water change system, size of the aros, whether you are using wave makers/power heads, whether you plan for tank mates, etc. Whoever you are getting the fish from should be the one to help you. This is an expensive set of tanks you are getting. You really should be getting expert help as part of the purchase.

Once you have a few more posts on this forum you can send me a private message if you like and I can try to help further.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Would go with one in the smaller tank, and two in the bigger plus some other fish

vynvyn

Feeder Fish
Jul 10, 2018
Your question is too complex to answer simply as it depends in part on your filtration, water change system, size of the aros, whether you are using wave makers/power heads, whether you plan for tank mates, etc. Whoever you are getting the fish from should be the one to help you. This is an expensive set of tanks you are getting. You really should be getting expert help as part of the purchase.

Once you have a few more posts on this forum you can send me a private message if you like and I can try to help further.
Hi. Filtration will be a 8ft sump equivalent to 1/3 of the size of the 10 footer. Size of the aros would be 7 inches.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store